A Cookie is a small word file that stores on your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its purpose is for the website to be able to remember your visit when you brows through that page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, use statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to the user’s profile and requirements, without cookies the services offered by any page would be notably diminished.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. We thereby fight against Spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to be able to prepare statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. When using this website the user is consenting the treatment of information about itself by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: each social network uses its own cookies for you to be able to press on buttons of the type I Like or Share.
Disabling and removing cookies
You will be able to exert your right to disable or remove the cookies from this website at any time. These actions are carried out differently according to the browser you are using.
- This website and its legal representatives will not be held responsible for the contents or the veracity of the privacy policies that may be held by the thrid parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from there they must exert their right to remove and disable them. This website and its legal representatives can not guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies for the browser not to forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the US and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when obliged to by law. According to Google, it do not keep your IP address. Google Inc. Is a company adhered to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that the data transferred will be treated with a protection level in accordance with the European legislation. You can consult the detailed information on this regard on this link. If your require any information regarding the use that Google makes of the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any queries or doubts about this cookies policy please contact us through the contact section.